There are files and links below to help you with the following tasks:
- Set up a Twitter Account if you don’t already have one.
- Set up Hootsuite right now! (It’s the only way to deal with the glut of info on Twitter)
- Check out hashtags of interest.
- Send at least ONE TWEET to #byotpd hashtag.
Building Your PLN Online Resources
- If You Were on Twitter by Dr. Scott McLeod
- Introduction to Twitter for Educators
- Twitter 101: Clarifying the Rules for Newbies
- Hootsuite – A Twitter App
- Instructional Technology Folks to Follow
- Cybraryman’s list of Educational Hashtags
How to Files
The above resources were organized and/or developed by Jill Hobson, Director of Instructional Technology for Forsyth County Schools.