Why Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT)?
- Changing Education Paradigms – Sir Ken Robinson
- Standardized Thinking in an Innovative World – Maria Wahlstrom
- Design a question – typewith.me
- Time for an Assessment – Socrative
What is your definition of a learning community?
- 12 Things Kids Want from Their Teachers – Angela Maiers
- How to create a discussion forum.
Using Twitter to develop a Professional Learning Network (PLN)
- Social Media in Plain English (a metaphor)
- Create Twitter accounts.
- An Educator’s Guide to Twitter – Steven Anderson (Web 2.0 Classroom)
- Featured Web 2.0 Tool – Livebinders
- Who should I follow on Twitter?@byotnetwork @missnoor98
- Post your Twitter handle in the discussion form. Create a link directly to your Twitter profile page.
- Follow the other members of our group.
- Find a resource on Twitter and tweet it out to your followers. (Goo.gl)
Blogging for Communication and Collaboration
- Blogs in Plain English
- All about BLOGS – Cybrary Man
- The Edublog Awards Blog
- How to Set Up a Classroom Blog: 10 Essential Steps
- Review of Web Tools for Collaboration
QR Codes in the Learning Community
- QR Codes in the Classroom – Steven Anderson
- 45 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes to Support Learning – Tom Barrett
- QR Voice
- QR Scavenger Hunt Creator
- QR Code Generator